RETREAT INFO - Win a free retreat
Hello! And thank you for entering our competition…
Have you always believed that you have hidden creative talents?
Are you already creative but lack confidence, motivation or feel blocked in some way?
Are you already an experienced artist but want to take your talents and skills to a new, deeper level and seek new inspiration?
Or have you ever wanted to do something just for yourself, wanted to pamper yourself in a creative, fun, healthy and productive way?
At Renaissance Arts Retreats we guarantee that we can help you unlock your natural, untapped talents and release your genius in just one week.
We believe that Renaissance Retreats are unique. We offer you the ‘best of both worlds’ and a lot more. You’ll get a relaxing retreat, a stimulating holiday and an inspiring course and the chance to be with like-minded people in a friendly and supportive group.
Our unique teaching methods, holistic, Mind-Body-Spirit approach and all-inclusive retreats are suitable for complete beginners to accomplished performers and artists and are a fun and social way to learn new skills in an inspired, supportive and creative environment.
Renaissance offers the exceptional quality and the high level of tuition that you’d get from a college, university or postgraduate course with the personal service, friendly atmosphere and commitment to your success all within the peaceful, relaxed and supportive environment that you’d expect from a retreat.
Small group numbers ensure that you receive personal attention and our very experienced tutors will provide expert advice and training, whilst you enjoy and relax in the beautiful and tranquil setting of the French countryside.
Full board, including delicious French cuisine prepared by our own chef, accommodation at our rustic farmhouse and transfers are also included *
Here’s what you will get on one of our course holiday retreats:
- Full board accommodation for 7 days at our cosy French country retreat
- All meals (breakfast, lunch, dinner with wine) prepared by our on site chef
- All refreshments and snacks in the breaks
- The unique Renaissance Teaching Method
- All your tuition and art materials for the week
- Daily mediation and gentle energy bodywork sessions, designed to help accelerate your creativity and learning
- Small group numbers to ensure one-to-one coaching from your tutor
- Individual tutorials with your tutor
- Regular field trips to local areas
- Course relevant film screenings and group lectures and discussions with your tutor
- Airport transfers to and from our designated airport in France
- Our unique Renaissance after course care support pack, with more free course materials and information, tailored to your specific needs, to help boost your learning and sustain your long-term creative development
- After care email support by one of our dedicated members of staff
- and much, much more…!
For your chance to win a Renaissance Arts Retreat worth £945 complete the competition form.
To be entered into our free prize draw competition for a chance to win a fabulous free course retreat at Renaissance, please answer the following questions…